Instagram

Instagram

Monday, May 13, 2013

Hawaiian Chicken

The weather here in Southern California is warm and wonderful.  First born Baby Bean is back for the summer from College.  I can't believe the time went by so fast.  Little BeaN is still in school for another month and thinks it's really unfair his older brother gets out so early.  Well maybe we'll have this wonderful Hawaiian Chicken for dinner so Little BeaN can think he's in Hawaii on vacation, then he can finish that homework! In fact, with all my boys under my roof tonight and Chef Azuki's recipe, it will be a special night!

Hawaiian Chicken



1 dozen chicken wings
1 1/2 Cups BBQ sauce
1  20oz. can pinapple slices
1/2 Cup ginger salad dressing
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp garlic powder

Directions

1.  Preheat broiler
2.  Cut chicken wings in half and then cut off tips
3.  Marinate in BBQ sauce, juice of pineapple slices, ginger dressing, soy sauce, and garlic
     powder for 30 minutes.
4.  Boil for 30 minutes turning every 15 minutes
5.  Garnish with pineapple slices


Oh, just reading the recipe is making me hungry.  Ready for my Hawaiian retreat tonight!  I may need to double the recipe tonight so I can linger in my imaginary Hawaiian vacation tomorrow for lunch with leftovers.

BeaNspirations:  Travel anywhere with your imagination!


No comments:

Post a Comment