Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 22, 2015

Hawaiian Chicken Wings

Summer is here! I love the beautiful weather we have been experiencing these past few days! The warm evenings make me feel like I am on vacation. Hawaii is one of my favorite places to visit.  The luau I went to a few years back had delicious chicken wings!  This recipe reminds me of that fun day and all the fond memories I had with my family.


Hawaiian Chicken Wings


Ingredients: 

1 dozen chicken wings
1 1/2 Cups BBQ sauce
1  20oz. can pinapple slices
1/2 Cup ginger salad dressing
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp garlic powder

Directions:

1.  Preheat broiler
2.  Cut chicken wings in half and then cut off tips
3.  Marinate in BBQ sauce, juice of pineapple slices, ginger dressing, soy sauce, and garlic
     powder for 30 minutes.
4.  Boil for 30 minutes turning every 15 minutes
5.  Garnish with pineapple slices


BeaNspiration:  May your imagination take you to your favorite vacation place!

No comments:

Post a Comment